I can feel a cough/cold coming on..

Anyone know of any natural remedies that would help it? Like not antibiotics/cough medicine or anything. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Health

• I've been using echinacea tea. Also orange juice. and I've also been using a neti-pot- you mix the salt and baking soda into warm water and pour it into your sinuses and spit it out. Before I had a neti-pot, I mixed a little salt and warm water into a small glass and sniffed it up and spit it out. In general, drink lots of fluids, especially warm liquids, to help the mucus flow.

Answer by Bmat at 3:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I use Zicam, it's homeopathic. Works reall well.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Rinse your sinuses like Bmat suggest. Also, put a few drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear and let it clean out the gunk.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 4:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Take a Hot Hot shower, lots of Vit C. i've used the one like a powder at cvs.... hope for the best.
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 10:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Defend and Resist great when couch is coming up

Ilisten

Answer by Ilisten at 1:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2008