how many moms on here have heard of House on the Rock?

I went with my family one year and loved it. We all want to go back again :D I was just wondering how many moms have heard of or/and been to House on the Rock. It's truly an awesome place to go at least once!!!

jvann1

Asked by jvann1 at 2:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• I've heard about it, known about it, have had realtive and friends go to it, they even have said I should go...

But I have NOT been there :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:33 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I've heard of it plenty of times but have never had the pleasure of going. Hopefully before it's closed for the season we can get out there!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I've heard of it! We've ben there before! We even went during Their Christmas Diplays but many other parts of it were Closed then!! WI. Does have A lot of interesting Sites & places to go to.!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:55 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I read about it in American Gods by Neil Gaiman, but I'm really planning on getting there one of these days!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2008