What kids' pants/jeans have the best fit?

What brands (and what store carries it) of pants/jeans fit your children the best?

orangeorbie

Asked by orangeorbie at 3:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• the cheap ones from walmart does the trick for us. great fit and all
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• For my 3 year old little girl I like the jeans from Children's Place they are cute, fit her well and still look like a lil girl jean. They have a ruffle at the bottom of the pants leg. They are soo cute. My other kids are difficult....
    Jacemom

Answer by Jacemom at 3:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• anywhere that does adjustable waistbands.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 4:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I love Children's Place jeans.......for boys and girls. My kids are so skinny with no waists, but these jeans have the tightners inside them to make them stay up. The girls jeans also look like girls jeans and fit in all the right places, not huge in the butt and baggy.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Children's Place is best for my DDs. Love the elastic waist tighteners. They also have really cute jeans that my older DD loves.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• old navy, gap kids, children's place
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes, Childrens Place and also Osh Kosh they carry them in Target---they too have the adjustable waist. My daughter is has the skinniest waist and she's really tall, so she wears 3t when she really only needs 2t.
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2008