What jeans/pants have the best fit?

What brands (and what store) of jeans/pants fit you the best?

orangeorbie

Asked by orangeorbie at 3:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• totally depends on your body type and style. you are going to get answers ranging from high waisted wranglers to $200 designer jeans and from women that are thin, fat, curvy, boyish, tall and short.
    Anonymous

• it does depend on your body type. im a bigger girl, so i go to lane bryant and theyy have tons of different cuts for different body shapes. but that would do you no good if you were one of the lucky thin ones lol. but if youre not, id say go there
    Anonymous

• I like the Levi Signature Edition Mid-Rise Bootcut. They are the only jeans I buy.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Im not thin, though im not big either :) I like Vigoss jeans. I get mine from maurices.
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• express and Gap are my fave. I am a small size,but long legs...so they fit the best. Buckle caters well too,to all shapes and sizes, They cost more, but its worth it to me if I can feel and look good in them.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I've found mens pants to fit better on me than any womans pants that i've ever found! You can pick the width and length perfectly and for women with larger buts, it compliments very well. They're not too high in the waste either. Love them!!
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 7:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i like austin clothing company jeans from academy.. im a skinny butted.skinny legged big belly girl and they fit me like a dream
    plain0me63

Answer by plain0me63 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I buy my jeans at walmart and I jeans I always get are riders no waist gap becase they are really comfortable and don't cost alot of money.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I love a brand called Truck Jeans, that you get from Alloy.com. I'm a size 7 (and I take a 37" inseam), and love a low-rise flare. These fit PERFECT, and no pair is over $50.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Thanks everyone--I'm actually an apparel designer working on a line of pants for a particular group of disabled women, and I wanted to see what brands were most popular as a foundation for my patternmaking. Thanks again!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 4:45 PM on Dec. 28, 2008