does it matter?

that i do not have any other pregnancy signs but a missed period, and more frequent urination?

Im late like 4 days and I have been using the bathroom more, but that is about it.

Before with my first all I had was a missed period and tested a week later and it was positive.

I do not have any other signs!

What Do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I never have "signs" more so than usual. Get a blood test, and you will know by now.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• you could be i am 3 days late and hoping i am i took a test last nite and it was a bfn but im gonna wait a few more days and test again u mit not have sign i really don't except always tired and having 2 pee
    Anonymous

• I never had proper 'signs' with any of my pregnancies until around 6-8 weeks so I'd just keep testing if I were you.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 3:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I never had any signs with my pregnancy other then going to the bathroom all the time. I thought it was because I was getting ready to start my period. I waited a while and then my breasts starting becoming really tender and still no period. I decided to get a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was shocked but was like 8 weeks along when I went to an OBGYN. Wait a little longer to make sure your period is not just late. Good luck!!
    Josie395

Answer by Josie395 at 7:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• When I got pregnant I had all the symptoms- morning sickness, fatigue, frequent urination, ect.- all within a week! When my friend got pregnant the only symptom she had was a missed period. That was it! So if you've missed your period, take a test.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 3:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2008