Do u think it was funny to see BUSH get shoes thrown@ em???

I personally think it was great! lmfao

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No, not in a funny way, in a I didn't expect that way. I don't think that any attack on any president is funny. I respect the office of all of our leaders.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, mostly because it looked like Bush thought it was funny. IMO, his expression said, "Sweet! That's the coolest thing to happen to me in a while!"
    Cartercasa

Answer by Cartercasa at 3:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I thought it was hilarious...but not in a 'Yes....get Bush'! way. I laughed because the look on his face and how quick he dodged those flying shoes. I mean come...that guy had some huge ca hones to throw a shoe at Bush much less 2 shoes! What a Presidential highlight....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I thought it was awesome and I was TOTALLY surprised that he managed to duck both of them! If one had actually hit him it wouldn't have been funny at all, even though I'm not a Bush fan.
    Even his cavalier attitude afterward was kind of like a shoe? SERIOUSLY?
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It was funny. Im not all 4 attacking the Pres..... but it was funny! my only quest was "where in the hell was the secret service'? Their suppose to take bullets 4 em... They were alittle too late~
    Anonymous

• It was funny... i saw it replayed on CNN over and over
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm as patriotic as they come, but I'm not so anal that I can't find something funny...and it was HILLARIOUS!
    I loved his reaction too...man would be a pro at dodgeball!!!
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was laughing and I want to know . . . did the shoe thrower go in with extra shoes that nobody noticed, or did he leave w/o shoes? ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA HA HA

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, because of his reaction.

That's one for the history books.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 4:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I've never been a big fan of Bush, but his reaction made me like him for a minute! lol. I think its incredibly disrespectful, but I was glad to see him shake it off with a little humor. I think it hit home with me because I used to work in mental health and I had a patient that loved to throw shoes when he was mad...so I've dodged (successfully and unsuccessfully) plenty of flying shoes and I know that "Hey! what the hell!" feeling Bush had written all over his face.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008