• In the Spotlight:

If I had sex with someone on June 13, 2008 & got pregnant the first week of July & I'm due on April 9, 2009 is it possilbe that he could be the father even if he wore a condom & I got my period after that & I have had sex with another guy (who I'm sure is the father) almost every day without condom before & after that happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would seriously doubt it! I got pregnant the middle of May and am due in the next month or so.
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 3:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• umm even though he wore a condom it does happen your gonna have 2 get blood test to make sure
    Anonymous

• Oh my God...this is ridiculous....I don't even know where to begin to answer this question and I'm also not sure if I did answer it that you would understand the answer......LOL
    Anonymous

• I am due April 5th and my estimated date of conception is around July 8th. I would think yours is around the 12th or so.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• confused

Anonymous

• slap

Anonymous

• If you had sex you could have gotten pregnant...a bunch of women on the internet are not going to be able to tell you who the father is. That's what paternity tests are for.
    Anonymous

• unless the first guy has some kind of super sperm NO! Sperm only lasts 72 hours tops in the reproductive tract. It would have had to survive much longer than that to have fertilized an egg.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• The dates don't work. It would need to be the second person.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My date of conception was off by a day from when I knew it had happen... it was the only time we had had unprotected sex so I knew. So chances are hes not the dad BUT you should probably get a test to be sure because you would hate for it to come up down the road. Finding out earlier would be better then later.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2008