Baby and bladder

is it possible to feel or have your baby kick your bladder. Because out of the blue every once in a while the baby will be by my bladder and kick it and make my bladder feel full and make me jump.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes they can!!
    wait til your lo kicks it and you pee a lil lmmfao
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lol Its not physically possible like your bladder isn't inside the uterus with it does get pushed against it as the uterus grows and oh boy can they kick it good... but just take your time in the potty lol it sucks you can pee and then a minute later have like your bladder half full again..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 4:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL yes! I get sharp little kicks that make me yelp. :) And sometime I will be just fine and suddenly kick and rush to the bathroom!
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Actually your bladder is right next to your cervix and if they baby is kicking down it can hit your bladder. It can also cause you to not be able to push the baby out because your bladder is full during labor.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• THanks because every now and then my bladder is empty and about 5 mins from now it is full again and when he or she is down low i can feel the baby down there and it kicks or something and my bladder is full again or feels full it is fun to feel but sometimes suchs. Thanks for the help well i have like 20 and a half weeks left so im in for it i guess, but happy at the same time
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 4:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It doesn't actually kick your bladder... it just kicks and puts presure on your bladder. And I never peed by accident throughout my whole pregnancy... so don't think thats something thats going to happen. It might and it might not. Be had me scared with stories about how they peed themselves... it just depends on your muscles down there and things like that.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008