Can my six year old son ejaculate if he was masterbating??! adult content

I got into a debate with his doctor she had said he is able to at this age and iam very curious to know if this is true? ?!

Amw2011

Asked by Amw2011 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 29, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• He can but there is no sperm yet.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 5:35 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• Iam the one asking the question his father says that he will more then likely have nothing exit the penis? I just want to know cuz he always is on the page of he is right an never wrong! Lol
    Amw2011

Comment by Amw2011 (original poster) at 5:38 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• I have no idea. I tried googling it, but it felt to stinkin' creepy. Good luck finding an answer.
    Anonymous

• One of the earliest indications of puberty is the testicles enlarging. Usually the capability to ejaculate semen comes about one to two years after puberty starts -- often about the time pubic hair begins to grow and a boy begins his growth spurt. The average age for starting puberty is 11 1/2. This makes the average age to ejaculating semen around the age of 13. But this is only an average. Puberty in boys is considered normal if it starts as early as 9 or as late as 16. Hence, some boys, even though they are normal, will not gain the ability to ejaculate until they are nearly 18 years of age or they may start as soon as 10.
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 5:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• no he cant hes too young !
    ELMO156

Answer by ELMO156 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• Yes it's true. I read it in my moms college child development books. And it does contain sperm, it's just not fully developed.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• Lol thank you!
    Amw2011

Comment by Amw2011 (original poster) at 5:48 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• That's funny, I guess her books are wrong because I got voted down. Lmao
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• I wouldn't think so...
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 29, 2011

• until cafemom It never occurred to me that a 6 yr old spanks the monkey and has something to show for it...i have a 6 yr old boy and he likes boobs but never seen him have a personal interest in himself and the only reason for the boobs is 3 adult sisters who have many friends...he is six and his fathers boy he will notice
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:32 AM on Jul. 30, 2011