how come... if you

How come if you think someone is a troll so you say
"run troll" You get reported..not it was me just noticed it.
I never do things in anon

also how many times are you allowed to be reported b4 they close the account?

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think I know who you mean, and I don't get it because I had never found her rude at all! I had recently invited her to my friends list and found her very nice. Maybe I missed something? Does this mean that people could report you just because they don't like you and cause you to have three strikes? That would be messed up. I guess it's sometimes hard to judge a person's mood over the internet, too, so it's easy to take offense.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am not sure. But I do know there are (We will go with a different word) PEOPLE WHO INFILTRATE THE FORUM just to cause trouble.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I don't know, but I noticed someones account on here has been cancelled! She was on here quite a bit too!
    Anonymous

• I could be wrong...but I think there's a "three strikes you're out" policy of sorts.

It all depends on what you do, how bad it is, and which rule you violate. Like I don't think someone who repeatedly gets reported for not putting something in the form of a question will get kicked off as fast as someone who's screaming racial slurs everywhere.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i got suspended before but my account wasnt deleted.. i guess i was mean... i think people just take comments the wrong way and disagree with me alot so it causes problems. now i have to watch what i say and make sure my opinions wont "inflame" others.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008