32 weeks pregnant + few calories in three days =???

I am 32 weeks pregnant and I cannot eat. I am not sick, I just feel really full. I have not taken a bite of ANYTHING in three days now. I have been drinking pure fruit juice though for nutrition, calories, sugar, and hydration.

Even drinking the juice is difficult to do since I feel so full. I think it has to do with the positioning of the baby, however, have you ever experienced this and what can be done? Have you talked to your doctor about it? Any info would be appreciated.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 5:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You do need water too. I would try to snack on things like apples and peanut butter when you can. I know I got to a point in my pregnancy where it was hard to eat more than a bite or two, but I honestly can't remember not eating for days. :) I just can't do it... I would be an emotional wreck.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the reason y you fill so ful is there is no more room in ur tummy but even if you fill full you need 2 eat a little of something
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• So long as you are taking your vitamin you're good. The baby pulls what it needs from your body so you would just be eating for yourself. Never force yourself to eat because you think the baby is starving or whatever. The vitamins will give you your energy and baby will still get what it needs. Water water water tho' . It's best. (Geez I sound like my oB)
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the baby is probably up high you said before shes in your ribs.. she is probably squishing your stomach as well.. i feel like that sometimes.. but you should eat a little bit at least and i would keep drinking juice and water too and of course your prenatals :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I know how you feel.....i just try to drink as much as i can and eat what i can. The other day I ate dinner at like 5 pm and didnt eat the rest of the day bc I was so full feeling.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• you need to eat, t's not just about the baby getting nutrition, it's about making sure you don't get sick. Vitamins are NOT going to cut it if you're eating nothing. Make sure yo're getting at least a little bit of protein and complex carbs like whole grains every day, on top of your fruit juice. Try veggie juice, too so you're not getting way too much sugar.
    UCMamaMandy

Answer by UCMamaMandy at 9:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2008