my baby

Looked so weired when I went to my 36 week ultra sound.
The midwife said she looks beautiful but I have never seen someone elses baby at there ultra sound look that weired..
Im kinda nervous. I will, of course love her regaurdless but has anyone else has this happen and then there baby actually turned out okay?
I swear she looks deformed or somthing.
And yes, I know she is still developing somewhat, but still.
This worries me.

BayB

Asked by BayB at 5:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• they always look like aleins
    its ok mama. She will be the prettiest baby you'll ever see.

if there was a problem they would have told you
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Mine looked scary. I got the 3D ultrasound done and was so excited to show everybody but nobody looked too excited to see them :-( Some were actually kind of mean. I was told he looked like a frog and like he had acne because there were these weird little bumps in the picture. But my baby came out gorgeous (yes, I'm bragging!) and now I hear how beautiful he is all the time!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• YOUR BABY IS IN A SMALL SPACE lol 36 week ultrasound... its gonna look funny. Your baby is going to look beautiful. But your fears are normal. I worried my baby would look funny to. But it was a waste because every where I went people told me she looked like a doll she was so pretty.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008