Do u know anyone who has multi kids but maybe only one girl?

But shes a brat... but yet the mom thinks shes perfect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• huh?
    mult kids yes..girl yes...

but what does that have to do with mult or brat
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• You described my aunt to a tee! My cousin is a great woman now but when she was a child she was the brat that could do no wrong. I think my sister may have that problem...her daughter is so cute it overshadows her temper:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Oh ive just noticed ppl who have like 2 boys and one girl they think the girl is Perfect...
    Anonymous

• ok really it dont have too do with mult. plenty of parents with single or mult kids think there kids are purfect.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I see a girl every week where my daughter goes to speech.They r waiting 4 her bro and the mom acts like the girl is Perfect and she the stay@ home mom but, u can tell her husband has a great job the girl is dressed very nice but yet I always see her in the same outfit. lol But, shes a brat she doesnt share. Her mom reads the whole time and they girl wouldnt share leggo's W.my daugh but she wouldnt say it. She kept shaking her head "no" to my daugh as if dont touch. But my princess kept shaking her head yes. There were no words spoken but she a brat.
    Anonymous

• For the slow ones I meant mulit kids as having more than one.
    Anonymous

• i'm not slow i just wonder y you have to say mult. i mean single kids can be total brats and there parents think there perfect.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Never mind~ i meant a person with maybe 1 boy 1 girl or two boys one girl.. and sense they only have one girl they think shes "it" Im trying to break it down 4 ya but, just go to another question. If ur so bothered. its just 4 fun!!!
    Anonymous

• yes i have seen this. the lady who raised me is like that. But she is like that with both her kids.
    a lot of ppl i know are
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Ya ur right. But when I posted the question I had a person in mind and she just is that way with her girl~
    Anonymous