Annoyances

Just for fun, wanna have a mini rant? What's your annoyance right this very moment? Just let it out! I'll listen, I'm bored out of my mind...

As for me, I just discovered we're out of TP, and hubby won't be off work for a couple of hours to get some. I think there's some kind of Law of Physics that says empty TP bins cannot be discovered until mid-pee. Thanks goodness for Kleenex.

Also, my 5 y/o has decided that today she must make sure everything in her wardrobe fits, so every ten minutes she is changing clothes. I'm about to padlock her closet door.

What about you?

mamapotter

Asked by mamapotter at 6:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol........ my kids are the same way with their clothes!!!!!!!!!!
    Janka77

Answer by Janka77 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My hubby forgot to take my son's car seat out of his car so that my friend could take him for the weekend. Mind you I had made plans and I had asked him about 5 times to bring it in. Luckily I found my backup in the basement.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Im annoyed that ppl are so up tight that u cant ask simple questions on here and have fun W/out someone trying to start crap~ Its the fun topic for pete sake
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• micrespo, I've had the carseat problem more than once, lol.

faithful78, I know, I hate that! Some people just like drama, I guess.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 6:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My 3 year old is on a mission to destroy my house and drive me crazy this weekend I think. He's gotten into everything and anything he can possibly get into. I'm about to pop so he knows that I can't chase him around like normal. And I'm exhausted and fell asleep while we were watching tv and woke up to the Christmas tree missing a quarter of its ornaments and few of the bulbs.. Luckily it wasn't plugged in at the time!

Oh and my husband lost his ATM card and it's up to me to locate it. I have NO IDEA where the heck he could've put it!! He's always putting things in weird places. He'd lose his head if it wasn't attached by bones. LOL
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My 4 month old is teething and is biting instead of sucking. =( I tried to take it out, say no, and put it back in and still he kept biting.

My hubby and I are kinda fighting right now but he went to work with the subject not over yet. He was late for work because of it and had to leave me there crying. I'm having a very very very bad day. =(
    Anonymous

• rethink911, my daughter decided to organize the ornaments by type, color and size. I have an OCD tree! There's a branch of red balls, a branch of all the realistic birds (my favorites), a branch of pine cones, etc. I gave up trying to spread them all out, lol.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 6:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• That my 4 yr old has NO clue what the word SHHHHH means LOL.
    That my 4 yr old has NO care when I say, "Please Bones dont do that to him(younger brother)"

I guess you could say my 4 yr olds attitude in general is annoying me right about now. No matter what is said or done...he could care less.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• right now...got dressed for work...had to get undress thew the kids in the shower with me. messy dinner...got dress again...they are already playing in there mess..ugh
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• mamapotter, that's so funny!!! i bet it's adorable :)
    rethink911

Answer by rethink911 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008