Do you eat ramen noodles?

I do. I pice it up with a few splashes of limes juice and a couple drops of Redhot.

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 6:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Food & Drink

• yep...

i make poor mans soup.
    2 packs of noodles
    chicken breast cut up.
    can corn
    can peas

add...butter, salt, garlic, onion powder,
    yummy
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Mmmm. I love them. I don't really add anything to it, although I could if I was lazy enough.

My favorites are the oriental and beef flavors =op
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I know they are sooooo bad for you, but sometimes I crave them, even when not pregnant. lol Hubby HATES when I buy them, but I love salty foods. Beef is my absolute fave.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My kids absolutly love the noodle cups, where it's in a foam cup and you just add boiling water. They'd eat it every day if I let them!
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 6:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i LOVE ramen noodles! i add a can of tuna to them. also, when i was really poor i would make 2 meals outta one package. i would make a soup outta the packet & water, then eat the noodles cold w/ a little soy sauce. very filling haha.
    i love the kind in the cup, the cheesy noodle one is amazingly good. and i like the kind w/ the little shrimp!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Oh, yes. I like them too much, I think. I like to drop in a beaten egg and stir that up, and top it off with a little chopped green onion.

Man, if I didn't have the flu right now I'd be heading down to make some!

Answer by gdiamante at 9:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do not like to eat them. But there are days that I do crave them like right now LOL
    ericaanthony

Answer by ericaanthony at 1:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I dont care for Ramen that much but when I do eat it I like the oriental with a little cheese and hot sauce. YUM!!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I don't because of the msg
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2008