HOW AM I ABLE TO FIND TIME FOR A MAN

I was seeing a guy who seemed to be the perfecr man, but when it came to the fact about the time and energy it takes for me to just take care of my son, I find that just trying to explain what my days consisit of to him , He just can not comprehend,It feels to me Iwould have to teach him how to be what to say how to act around my son ,So i always end up just wanting to be friend and it hurts because I am alone and it is hard taking care of my Son with just me and the help of my mother . confused and don't know what to do. HELP

MommyJanice44

Asked by MommyJanice44 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Then just be a mom. If you are not in a place where you can devote enough time to a man, then you don't need one. I believe that your husband needs to come first, even before the children. And right now you need to put your child first, nothing wrong with that. When you are ready, and happy and content being alone, God will bring you a wonderful man.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am of the opinion that children should ALWAYS come first before anyone. If a man can't understand your life as a mom, then you really don't need him. There is someone out there for you,you just have let things fall into place. When the right one comes along you will know and he will understand you.don't look, just wait, he's there and you may already know him. It takes a strong person to be in a realtionship where children are involved.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I agree, just be a mom. Or find a man with kids that WILL understand. Men with no kids are CLUELESS!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Don't listen to em! Just cuz you're a mom doesn't mean you can't find love. I like how women judge the mom and not the dad for walking out on her unless he passed away,
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008