• In the Spotlight:

Allday sickness

Im 8weeks, and im sick not only in the morning but all day! Even when i try to eat, i can't it feels like its gonna come back up. I don't have an appetite for anything. Do any of you know what i can do, eat, or drink that will help the sickness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• nothing helped for me with my 1st i was sick the whole time even when giving birth. it sucked with the one i am pg with now it comes and goes.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• pepperminttea helps also ginger helps eating tiny meals helps not letting your tummy get empty and eating protein helps

abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 6:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Gatorade helped me. Also, instead of eating meals, I would eat a snack (something really small like half an apple with a couple slices of cheese) every 2 hours. What is making you sick is your blood sugar dropping. To keep it level, you need to balance your carbs (quick energy) with protein (slow energy) regularly, so that you blood sugar doesn't drop. Not saying it will fix everything, but it really does help. Peanuts help too :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was sick constantly for the 1st 4 months with this pregnancy. I had to suck onalot of hard candy (lemon drops usually) It did help a little. Also my Dr. told me benedryl would also help with the nausea. If I let myself get hungry I would get sick too.
    michelle1219

Answer by michelle1219 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 21, 2008