ugh...anyone please?

so im sitting here and everything aches,..its hurts to sit down!and my nose is runny and my teeth are sooo achy..anyone one have any remedies i can use?

amysmomma505

Asked by amysmomma505 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Health

• Sounds like flu. Hot tea with lemon and honey. Something for pain. Orange juice. Drink lots of liquids. Rest. I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 7:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Could it be a sinus infection? I had one a few months ago... started as a cold... stuffy, runny nose. Then the stuffiness got worse. I still thought it was a cold until I began to run a low grade fever and feel all over icky. Then my teeth began to hurt and I thought... great... I have a nasty flu or something and now I need to go to the dentist too! Found out it was all a nasty sinus infection. I got a neti pot and used my humidifier.
    jmdx3mom

Answer by jmdx3mom at 7:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• thanks guys i really apprecaite all of your answers!!!
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2008