Who loves making x-mas cookies & decor them w/their babies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OOOhhh I DO! I DO!!
    We're making gingerbread and sugar cookies on Monday. It's going to be great!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It is so much fun making cookies and letting the kids decorate them. Afterwords we have to seperate the cookies so that my son won't eat my daughters cookies that she decorated. We can't have that now can we. Kids are so great, they make me smile. We also did a gingerbread house a few weeks ago.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 7:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• me and 4 year old dd just finished baking our cookies. She love to dig in the cookie doh and rolling them into balls we had sooo much fun.:)
    catgrrrl

Answer by catgrrrl at 7:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My "baby" is 19 and we STILL love baking cookies & decorating them together.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I do, always fun, messy but fun. The two older love to crack the eggs, and mix everything together, and they all love to make a mess with frosting, but the mess is worth it when were all having fun together
    sheismyangel

Answer by sheismyangel at 10:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Loved it. We made Gingerbread house they had so much. Especially when the youngest took a bite out of the roof. It made us all laugh
    hallehazel

Answer by hallehazel at 11:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I haven't had the opportunity yet she is 2mo and 1wk today yea!
    AariyanaElene

Answer by AariyanaElene at 12:46 AM on Dec. 21, 2008