I'm 30 weeks prego and I'm looking for a craft to do. Any ideas?

I'm almost there I just need a craft to do.. Any ideas friends?

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 7:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did embroidery, cross stitch, crewel work. Such sewing crafts are easy to pick up and put down, and you can do them with your feet up.

Answer by Bmat at 7:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• a scrapbook! i just started doing mine and its really fun.. or if you dont want to do a WHOLE scrapbook, you can get a cut ebaby book and make it more crafty ... :) im having a lot of fun and doing at this very moment. ha ive been glued and cant stop
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 7:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i love puzzles (they are a craft to me when i finish i glue it together)
    i turn 31 weeks tomorrow
    so ya lol
    congrats
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES! I'm terrible at finishing things but Being 30 weeks pregnant makes me feel like I can finish things. I cant stop cleaning! LOL!
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 7:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Crochet a baby blanket. :) Easy, but still a little time consuming. Plus you are making something for your baby and it will occupy your hands for a couple weeks. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• When buying some Christmas decorations at Walmart I found this little rack with little saftey-pin angel kits. I thought they were cute so I got a couple to try (they were $2 a piece). I had so much fun making them I now have about 20 various-colored angels on the tree and all over the house! They each took me about 20-30 minutes to make, and were as simple as stringing beads on the wire in a pattern. I now even have ideas for my own patterns using beads I buy without a kit.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 7:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• puzzles are VERY addicting, i could sit and do them all day long!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I so agree with a scrapbook. I started with ultrasound pictures and baby shower pictures. It gets you even more excited for the baby to come... you get to add to the book of memories... and it will be great for you and the baby to look at when the years go by. Or my other favortie thing to do was working on the babies room. Organizing... or making wall decorations to match the theme (it was circles and dots so wall hangings weren't to hard to make) and I painted babies name in letters to hang... things like that!
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 8:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008