I'm having such a hard time finding a job!! I've been looking for one for over 6 months and still nothing!!

I have an associates in Business and I'm pursuing a teaching degree but no one seems to want 2 hire me...i worked in retail b4 and my company wanted me back but they're offering me $10 an hour as a supervisor but i can't live off that...it would ONLY cover daycare $250 a week!! Other places offer more money but either they're not legit or they wont hire me bcuz i've been a stay at home mom for over a year!! Do you know about any job openings?

JulieFrancesca

Asked by JulieFrancesca at 4:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• Check job adds on the computer the job offer you got might be at least something till something else comes in. If you don't have to work I would say keep searching till you find what you are looking for. Try to sub to show that you are a good worker then maybe get placed some where.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• hmm are you looking for anything at home...you could try www.chacha.com www.1800flowers.com I think chacha is hiring but 1800flowers you could at least let them know your interested. I'am a Ameriplan rep...if your interested in a home business I can give you the link to that...but it looks your just wanting a job so...I wish you good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I started doing Avon to supplement my income from home, it has almost doubled my pay in the last 4 months. I do it online, which is a great help since i have a 9 month old baby. If you'd like, look at my website, and see how it works. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :) Good luck! www.youravon.com/jennyhancock
    Gaaeia

Answer by Gaaeia at 4:06 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 12:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2008