Does anyone ever get this?

I absolutely cannot sleep, even though I've had, what, one hour or so a night for the last I don't know how long, I've got no excuse to not be sleeping since the kids are away, my husband's with Bella (adopted niece) at the NICU and I've got a nice warm comfy bed, yet I've been trying for ages and I just can't stop feeling crappy. I always get this when pregnant as well, but generally not to this extent, as in I've been awake for about 48 hours in a row. And I feel as if I'm running so much on autopilot that I'll never sleep. do you get this?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 7:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh definitely, where you're too exhausted to sleep? Auughhh, that sucks. It's happened to me quite a few times. Can you take a benadryl or unisom? I'm sorry you can't get to sleep :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• yeah i know what you saying have you tried lighting some candles and playing some soft music this may help and load lots of pillows all round you
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• hey girl how is bella give me an update cuz i have been thinking about you tell me what is going on
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was like that last night...and now i am like completely insane with sleepiness, and still cant close my eyes for more than 2 minutes,

Its stress hon!

Hope your little bella gets better soon

My Bella will be here the 29th,
    Godbless,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Glad I am not alone:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:28 AM on Dec. 21, 2008