im in love with my mom what do i do?

i've known my step mom for about 7 or so yrs. im bisexual and im in love with my mom, im sccared of what too happen i need advice of what to do to help me. i need all the advice i can get!

idonthavefear93

Asked by idonthavefear93 at 4:23 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Is this a serious question ..... well first of all she must be inlove with your father so hunny do yourself the favor and please avoid the drama and put your feelings aside.
    lilwifey0909

Answer by lilwifey0909 at 4:41 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Leave it alone. She is now family, and it is not appropriate.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:24 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yeah...Let that Drama waiting to happen go!!!! Ask your self some questions first.....Is she that important to me to ruin my relationship with my father? And Is she that important to but a dent in my family?
    BizzyBIzzyB

Answer by BizzyBIzzyB at 7:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Are you misunderstanding your love for her as a second mom and a lover. I am against it but myself but maybe I could understand it a bit. You may be just lost a bit on the different love. Talk to some one like a Dr. Or best friend. Don't comfront the issue family is family no matter same sex or not. It just brings up to much dramma. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Sometimes it is just right to appreciate those we love from afar and not express ourselves. I think many of us have had a love for someone that wasn't appropriate but we refrained from expressing it. Keep the feelings but don't act on them. You could hurt her in the long run and if you truly love her you wouldn't want to do that.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:11 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I don't even know what to say!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• now as in the rest of life inappropriate relationships must be avoided. This is one you should keep to yourself. It isn't worth making your feelings known and risking losing family forever over.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:21 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• lol im sorry this sounds like something you seen on Jerry Springer. But i would say keep your feeling to yourself to keep from yourslef getting hurt and the risk of losing your family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• UMMMMMM............are you for real? At least you know your dad has good taste. Forget about your step mom and let pop pick out your next date.
    Turtle207

Answer by Turtle207 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• well she is with your dad so she must love him but if you really like her then tell her well you cant be with her but its best to just get everything off your chest then to have it on your mind all the time.
    phoebematthew

Answer by phoebematthew at 12:50 PM on Jul. 14, 2008