Should I leave my bf?

My bf and I have been together for going on 5 years. We have 2 children together(one of which isn't his, yes he knows). We haven't really had the best relationship. We have broken up about 4 times since we have been together, the last time we broke up, I left him and I sooo wanted out. But he called me over and over and wanted us to get back together. He doesn't listen to me, he spends more time with his friends than me, and he doesn't help with the kids or the house. I know he is 24 years old, but so am I. I have tried talking to him about it, but he only listens for the second that I am talking to him. It's gotten so bad that I don't want to have sex with him anymore. I give in on occasion but we only have sex about 3 times a month (if that many). My question is, do you think I should try and work things out, or should I leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• MY FIANCE IS THE SAME WAY, just really set the story straight that it really will be over and he will wake up, I left times b4 but it takes that final serious talk that you are out the door and he will get it together, you have his family and he will never want to risk seriously losing you.
    mommymomo07

Answer by mommymomo07 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• just make the decision you can live with and that will help you find the most happiness.only you know your heart.good luck
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 7:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• only you can make that decision but you could consider taking a break and seeing if he wants to work at getting you back or if you both just want to walk a new path without one another. Life is short. You should enjoy it as much as you can, especially at home.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2008