HypnoBirthing???

Has anyone ever tried hypnobirthing? If so,did you feel pain at all? I want to know your full experience and opinions on this,please.It is something that almost sounds too good to be true,but just in case it's not I definitely want to try it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I haven't but I have heard good things about it too. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I plan on using hypnobirthing to cope with the pain, and I will let you know after my birth (scheduled on the 26th due to pre-e) if it helped me or not. Keep in mind however, that I am completely self-taught, and I am being induced, and the pain of being induced is much more severe. Send me a message so I know who you are so I can let you know how it worked for me. I don't see any harm in trying it, and I have met a few women who swear by it, my midwife also recommended it and told me that she has witnessed some of the most beautiful, gentle births with women who use hypnobirthing.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Thank you.I'd really appreciate you letting me know how it goes. And the fact that you're being induced and trying the hypnobirth is actually essential considering both my children before were induced and this one probably will be to.
    Hope to hear from you sooner or later and I wish you the best luck on you new little arrival.(Only 5 days away!)
    Amanda7829

Answer by Amanda7829 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I want to try it for the next one. The people I know who have tried it swear by it. They said they felt pressure, but no pain. Can you imagine???
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:27 AM on Dec. 21, 2008