do you look???

Do you look older or younger then your age?

I am 20.. I got pulled over the cop asked me where my parents were. I said at home i guess. He asked for my lisence...and asked was it real. I said yes. over-over-&-over!!!
He asked you know why i pulled you over?
i said no sir...seeing what his answer was.
He said i thought you were 14...wtf.. wasted my time for no reason.

I also get carded for freaking lottery tickets..

mama2twins07

Asked by mama2twins07 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm 20 and everyone jokes with my b/f about craddle robbing because they think I'm younger then I am... hes 22 lol. I'm hoping that means I'll age slowly... look 25 when I'm 33... that'd be nice... so it doesn't bother me.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 3:45 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I get carded for lotto tickets too, but not for beer...figure that one out lol.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm 22 and still get asked what grade I'm in. I've been told I look 16. It's funny though because since I'm one of the youngest people at my job, everytime we get new interns (who are almost always all older than me) they get really surprised when I tell them how old I am because they assume I'm older than them!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• You're my age? That's cool, I didn't know that :oD *high five*

I look older than I am. I SWEAR TO GOD, when I was nine years old, I got into an argument with a boy that swore I was 15. I almost hit him, because it made me so mad. I kept telling him I was only nine, but he kept saying I was a teenager and that there was no way in hell I could be only nine. *sigh*

When my boyfriend and I go out to eat and he gets a drink, I get asked if I want anything as well. He's 23, but looks like he's about 19, so of COURSE he gets carded. But yet they're just going to take me at face value and assume that I'm of legal age. (Which I will be in seven months ohhh joy!)

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• OH and this is so horrible...my little stepbrother is 10. If I take him anywhere without my dad and stepmom, people think that he's my CHILD instead of my sibling. I want to smack the women upside the head that call me his mother. SERIOUSLY?! He's only ten years younger than me, people!
    caitxrawks

• lol I wish I would get carded just one time please make me feel young again ...Im 30 :( lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm 26 and I got carded at Wal-Mart today when I went to buy fuel injector cleaner. The lady says, "You know you have to be at least 18 to buy that" It drives me crazy now but in a few years I will be lovin' it.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 7:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My mom said a upside to this is at least i will be a sexy grandma...wtf
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm 25 years old and I'm going to be 26 in a couple of months and people say that I hardly look 18. It is annoying sometimes, however I know that once I really get up there (in my 50's and whatnot -- not saying that 50 is old though!!) I know that I am going to appreciate my young looks :)

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 7:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm 25, I'll be 26 in May and I went to buy a bottle of alcohol for my mother for christmas and the woman at the till asked me for ID, I was so embarassed! And just to add to that it's a place I go in all the time down the road and I've seen that woman before, loads of times, just never brought alcohol, so I guess she must have just thought I'd had my kids verrrrrryyy young..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 7:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008