Im really freaking out. help!

I am 13 weeks pregnant and for the last couple of weeks my uterus has been very sore and I have pressure in my pelvic area that feels like my uterus is going to fall out. I talked to my OB about it and he said that after several pregnancies this is normal. It doesnt feel normal. It feels like something is wrong. There is more pain after being active, ie cleaning,walking,etc. I dont know how Im going to get throught my entire pregancy like this, It seems like the pain gets worst as the baby grows.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dont be active then
    Anonymous

• YEP...this is my third in 3 yrs and I have felt the same thing the whole time. I'm now 36weeks. There isnt much you can do.
    Anonymous

• 1st anon that is just stupid you cant not be active when you have other kids. and a house to keep track of not to mention if you are working too.

Anonymous

• i mean be less active than normal. and you can do that. have people do things for you instead of doing them yourself...

Anonymous

• The only thing I can think to tell you is that you need to be careful with your activities. Maybe try getting an adjustment with a chiropractor... it can help a-line everything and ease tension. I hope it gets easier for you.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I had a similar problem when I was 10 wks. with my daughter.My doctor said it was normal as well,but the pain didn't subside and I went to the ER.They told me I was actually having a miscarriage! I'm not sure about much after that,but after a lot of prayer and several weeks of bed rest I was able to keep my baby.I had a pretty normal pregnancy after that and until I went into labor,the pain was minimal.
    Also,if you still feel as if some thing's not right,get a second opinion.You know your body better than anyone else does.
    Amanda7829

Answer by Amanda7829 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• it sounds like an abrupt placenta
    Anonymous

• ok you want to come do things for me. because no one else is going to take care of my kids or clean my house. no one but my SO and he has a job and works all the time.

by the way not OP
    Anonymous

• anon 7:43 again
    I'm sorry I was bein bitchy I have just had a long day. I think it is about time for me to go to bed early.
    Anonymous

• There isnt much you can do but limit the activity you do around the house and if you must,
    Please try to limit them as much as you can,Drink plenty of water during the day, It can cause pain if you dont, And Please lay on the left side when your feeling this pain, it should go away,
    if not call the doc again
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2008