Oh gosh can you believe this?

This person NEXT DOOR for goodness sake is sleeping and SNORING so freaking loud that I can hear it from here. It's only quarter to eight! And it's so loud it's making it IMPOSSIBLE to get sleep even though I want it. Know anyone that snores that loud? And I have all the windows shut and his house is quite a few feet from ours. Would it be rude to shout "shut the hell up?" Okay obviously I won't, but it's so tempting!

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 7:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• do it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I come from a family of annoying snore-ers, lmao. Everyone snores, including me. I hate that I do it, it's so horribly embarrassing (even though I'm not bothered by it, of course). I think my grandpa snores the loudest of any of us though. I hated spending the night at their house when I was a kid, it would keep me up at night O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• HAHAHA thats sad.

I think Id probably shout too. Maybe something like...KEEP IT DOWN OVER THERE or the like.

Make you feel better and odds are good he wouldnt hear it past his snores anyway LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• omg my dad and gram are so load an it is so hard 2 sleep lol my bf isn't 2 bad lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• are you sure he's snoring and not just using a jackhammer or chainsaw?
    jk maybe you should invest in earplugs?
    i am with the others though, if it would make you feel better, go ahead and shout it, he probally wont hear you
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Lol wow! I know this will be embarrassing but maybe go over there and talk to the person! i never heard of such a thing it is kind of funny lol!

Juliannamommie

Answer by Juliannamommie at 8:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Good lord when my dad is sleeping there is no hope for anyone getting any kind of sleep he's so loud and then he gets mad when we wake him up so everyone else can sleep! He even snores when he's awake! I've never heard anyone so loud and annoying in my life
    rockerqueen

Answer by rockerqueen at 8:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Omg,
    I wouldnt know what to do, lol

Maybe go outside and beep the horn a couple of times???

Or if you have fire crackers that would be great too lol

I would indeed yell somthing, i mean they wont know its you will they??
    Its horrid to have someone snoring and you hearing them way over to your house thats just insane, i would start cussin where they could hear me!! lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Do you live next door to me? LOL...
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My MIL and FIL are both like that! So is my SIL and her two kids. It's horrible... we had to stay with them for a while and I don't think I slept the entire time! Not sure what you could do, but maybe get some earplugs!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 9:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008