can you still have a period and be pregnant or is that a misscarriage?

period and mis carriages

mschurst

Asked by mschurst at 4:31 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I still had a period after I became pregnant with my oldest. I was surprised to find out I was 4 weeks further along than I thought I was.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 5:18 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You can but check with your dr to make sure that baby and you are ok. I have heard of light periods but not heavy go to dr or simply take a test if you mis. they after you need to get checked out. If you are pg and haven a period just unusuall but not impossible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Well i asked the same questions a couple a weeks ago, because i've been getting my period but i still feel preggo after and before it's over.That why i'm going to dr today.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I bleed the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy. They told me that as long as if turned brown I was okay, but if it is fresh blood. That isn't good. To be safe I would go to the doctor.
    Anonymous