"who scratched you?"

my SO son got a scratch on his neck today. he must of got it while wrestling with our son. my SO starts asking him who did this to him and he says his brother. and my SO asks me if i did it... i said no. and he asks if im lying. of course not! and then he asks his son a few more times who did this to him. should i be upset??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• ummmm yes i would be
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Hell yes..What kinda person asks somethinh like that to some one they love and are supposed to trust
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes I would be pissed off to know that he suspects me of hurting "his" son. If he really respects you then he would know his kids are the same as yours.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• why does your so not belive your son when he says his bother did it?
    more importantly why does he think YOU would do it (not that i think you did or have ever given him reason to belive so either)
    i would be kinda pissed too
    why doesn't he trust you?
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 8:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• for some reason it sounds like he doesn't trust you. Thats just my opinion from what you have written.Yep, I would be pissturbed
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i would be. why should anyone suspect you or me. especially after he got his answer. stupid.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I would certainly be upset. What reason would he have to not believe you? Or why would he not believe his son? If I were in your situation, I would ask my significant other about that.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes I would be very much...It sounds like he is being over protected to his son. I don't like that, he is supposed to treat the two the same.GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• WTF does it matter where it came from...it's a scratch. Kids get little scratches and bruises all of the time. They bump into things, wrestle with siblings,etc. I would be ticked, especially if I gave him an answer and he kept insisting it was me.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, I would be upset. If the kid says his brother did it, that should have been the end of it. There is a trust issue there and I would tell him you will not watch his son anymore until he trusts you with him.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008