has anyone only lost weight during their pregnancy?

i lost 10 lbs. last month and 2 lbs. this month. i am 16 weeks and never been sick.

prettypretty417

Asked by prettypretty417 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'm just 12 weeks 5 days and before I found out I was pregnant I was 125, now I'm 116!
    Day713

Answer by Day713 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i lost alot of wight in my first trimester and my doc said it was normal
    then the second trimester hit and i gained the weight back like crazy
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I did in the beginning. I was so sick and all I did was sleep. Also, I stopped drinking beer (obviously). Not that I drank everyday but dh & I would go out on the weekends and then eat at like 3am. God, that was so long ago, I can't beleive I actually used to stay up that late!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 8:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• the 1st 6 months of mine i lost 50 lbs cause i was always sick and couldnt keep anything down then when my son was born i lost another 30 lbs he weighed 9.5 so it wasnt just baby that i lost
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I haven't lost weight, but I am 24 weeks and have only gained about 5 pounds. During the first trimester, I was losing about a pound, then gaining a pound every other week.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• First iof alll I ENVY YOU! LOL!
    but seriously, my mom was losing weight thru her pregnancy with my sister. the doc says it was completely normal. she didnt start showing til 8 months.....

again I envy you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and have a safe/healthy pregnancy

ps im 39w 5d and have gained 50lbs :-(
    TastyPeach6969

Answer by TastyPeach6969 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Umm yah... I did nothing but gain a steady 35 lbs but both my friends lost weight. one was sick a lot the other wasn't IT"S NOT FAIR!! :(
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• With both of my pregnancies I lost weight the entire time. My first one I delivered weighing 4/10 of a pound heavier. I am 36 weeks now and weigh about ten pounds less than pre pregnancy. My first son weighed 6 pounds and this baby is a good size.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 9:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• your metabolism speeds up and the baby begins taking portions of the food you eat so if you just continue eating normally ya you will lose weight.
    I lost 25lbs before I reached 20weeks. I have slowly gained it back but am 9 months now and have still not gained all of it back yet.
    Dont worry, it happens. I never experienced morning sickness! I lost my appetite from 20 weeks to 23 weeks but it passed.
    My baby is a good size and I have had no complications at all. Not even swelling.
    Everyone is different. just eat healthy and plenty and exercise. GL
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I weighed less when I delivered my 4th than I did when i got pregnant...not on purpose...just did not have much of an appetite
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008