Do u know any out of control kids ? But parents make excuses 4 em?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes omg my aunt has a daughter that gets away with EVERYTHING!! And when we try to tell the mom, she'll say, "well her dad is gone for a few weeks, so I feel sorry for her" or if her dad is back already she'll say, "she's sick, so just this time"
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well hes not a child anymore he is 22 my little brother,

He still lives with my mom, and step dad ...he cant do nothing wrong....at all
    he drives their car ...runs their house...i mean the lady cant even pick up the damn phone before he does,
    drinks in the basement with his buddies,
    drives her car acting like he is the boss or man of this house it pisses me off,
    i was on the phone with her,he was saying I need the car she is like i have to go here ...he is like well go now...so i can have more it more than an hour lmao....a brand new car? she is like NO im not going right now he doesnt pay a damn thing neither,
    she will say he pays because he gets 100 in food stamps???? omgggg
    and then he was saying i really want to party with him *cousin* ...shes like not in my house...YES I CAN!!!!!! he screams......calls her all sorts of names...i have knocked him for loops plenty of times...dont do no good!
    Anonymous

• Yes I do when you see the way they act around their parents you can tell who is in charge, but when they leave they change completely. They become good kids all of a sudden (I babysit) :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my kids are out of controll and my excuse is
    "they're not mine i just found them on the side of the road"
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 8:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lmao bi-polarmommy lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• yup she has from the time they were small and now she has a 16 yr old with a 3 yr old...idk
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I know a parent who blames their child's misbehavior on the fact that they have ADHD. To me, that is a lamest excuse. The child owns the disablity, the disablity does not own the child.
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 11:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Some kids who are ADHD have a hard time stayin in line. Depends on what meds they are on how much support they get. It could be a real reason. They act on impulses. BUT I do know ppl who's kids arent really ADD/ADHD..... there just a product of bad parenting. But meds only work if a kid is truly ADHD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 21, 2008