I wanna lose 20 pounds by feb... any ideas????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Do you want to try this together. I, too, am trying to lose at least 25 lbs. I am thinking about weight training. I would like to start working out.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Sure.. I have been walking a few times this past week. But its hard! I gotta stop drinking soda 4 sure.
    Anonymous

• I do too and I am sitting here eating a piece of fudge. lol Getting through the holidays without overeating is the first step. I have done this before with a girlfriend, we both set a goal and we were like weightloss partners so that we could keep each other on track. If you get drepressed your partner can help you. Set a nutritional plan and and exercise schedule. Also you need to track your daily activity and write down anytime you strayed from your diet. It is hard, but If you want to bad enough you can do it. I did this before with a friend of mine and set a goal to be a certain weight by our friends wedding. Willpower is the key.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 9:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• stop eating??? no really I'm kidding.. my problem is that I've stopped eating since having my baby so now my body won't get rid of the weight I gained when I was preg. I would say cut down portion sizes, try to eat less, but more healthy stuff.. and exercise!!! IF all else fails that Alli stuff I've seen in the pharmacy, couple people I kow tried it and they said it works pretty well.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well I am trying to lose 30 by march. I have already lost 47lbs. But we are military and have been away for the last 5 years, in which I have had 3 kids in 3 years and gained alot of weight , so I am really trying to surprise everyone when they see me. I switched to Fat Free milk, whole wheat bread, I buy everything turkey..turkey ground beef, turkey sausage, turkey porkchops etc... and 20 min. cardio aday and occasional weight training I really need to work on that. I hope you reach your goal!!
    Aysha848

Answer by Aysha848 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I wanna lose some weight also. yep takes will power.. iam just not really motivated but its hard to fit my clothes. lol if anyone wants to buddy up.... iam willing!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2008