Mia Bella or Thirty-One?

I love both... Pros and cons to both.. Could I sell both? I already sell Mia Bella.. Then I could have home parties like a 2-in-1! :) Idk any thoughts? I really need the extra money lol..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2011 in Money & Work

• What do you mean you could have home parties like 2-n-1? Are you talking about doing a home party and selling both at the same home party? If so, I don't know of a single Direct Selling Company that would allow that. I know for a fact that Thirty One doesn't. You may need to go over the policy and procedures and regulations of Mia Bella to see if you are even allowed to be a part of another DS company while being a consultant for Mia Bella.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2011

• You can do both with Tastefully Simple :0) If you need info let me know.
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 6:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2011

• your choice...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2011

• I sell Mia Bella's and i know lots of other distributors that sell other items as well.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2011

• You cannot by the Direct Selling Association market two businesses at the same time. They have to be separate. So you can do one party and the other another time. I sell Scentsy and Wildtree. I have to keep them separate. I could not have a Scentsy party and wear a wildtree shirt and so forth.

As for thirty-one. I like their stuff but you will have to constantly find new customers. It is not a consumable product and eventually, it'll be like tupperware where everyone already has it and customers are rare. Which is why I started up wildtree. Food, something people will buy each month. Plus the culinary club so once I have enough in that, and they buy every month or every other month, I don't have to worry if I couldn't do a party that month because I have customers that keep buying food. Consumable products are the key.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 10:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2011

• I'm a Independent Thirty-one Consultant, as per Thirty-one policy you can sell both, however you can't at the same party/event. If you want to talk Thirty-one, I would be happy to answer any questions you have :).
    31BeautifulBags

Answer by 31BeautifulBags at 11:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2011

• I sell Thirty-One and SendOutCards.  I can do both businesses as long as I market them separately.  One word of caution though, I haven't heard many positive things about Mia Bella lately.  So just make sure you do your research and compare to Scentsy and Gold Canyon if you want a candle business. 

Good luck with your decision!  :)

IvetteMuller

Answer by IvetteMuller at 6:03 PM on Aug. 3, 2011

• Have you decided to sign with Thirty-One? If not, check out Initials, Inc. We are hiring and growing across the US!

Contact me if you have questions!
    :)
    Good Luck
    ~Traci
    CuteBags4You

Answer by CuteBags4You at 1:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2011