side pains

19 weeks and i have and have sharp dull pains in my sides then go away is that my liagements stretching? and another thing my back is sore when i woke up is that from sleeping funny

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes and Yes.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• You are fine ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• It's probably nothing to worry about, but you should tell your doctor on the outside chance that the pain could be kidney stones, which can happen during pregnancy.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 10:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Well the ligaments stretching... for me really felt like bad cramps really.. and then i started getting ugly little purple veins on my sides... but I was probably about as pregnant as you when I started having stretching so it could possibly be that... or maybe the baby kicking?... You probably slept funny but if your not getting enough water or milk or something that can also cause you to be sore... you can take Tylenol for the pain ... just less then 500 mg don't over due it.. and warm bath would help
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 10:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2008