My 10 month old has developemental delays, what can i get her for christmas?

Gracelyn doesnt have a skull in the back of her head and she cant sit up or roll over by herself. she does kick her legs and swing her arms. Is there any suggestions of something I could get her for christmas! please help!

KimberlyAnn85

Asked by KimberlyAnn85 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• y don't she have a skull? umm u can het her elmo live or umm that vtech baby thats what i got my 10 month old
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Visually stimulating things. Can she lay on her back? If so, I would get her one of those toys that go over the top of them and have things hanging down, similar to a mobile. Have you ever seen those things that light up the ceiling with a picture such a stars? I would just get her as much visual things as I could.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'd recommend toys that you can attach to the crib that she can kick. That way she will still build muscle. That would work for arm strenght too if you lay her next to it so she can reach. Things that you push buttons and they light up would be great for that.

not sure what all she is going to be able to do since i'm not sure how you are addressing the skull issues. Is there a way to prop her up and work on tummy muscles? does she get tummy time? Try to think of small step things you can do for her to develop muscles. Can you prop her up in an entertainer? That might help a little with tummy muscles and arm muscles.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008