men and pregnant chicks

so iwas just talking to a friend and he told me he was in love with his girl
then i told him i was pregnant (aint talked to him in forever)
he got really happy then asked me if i wanted to go over and have a "good time"
my question is y do pregnant chicks turn so many guys on
i think it would be a turn off

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• in my opinion its becase they know that they can't or don't have to worry about getting you pregnant if you already are so they can do whatever they want to you. thats just my opinion.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• There's an inappropriate answer to that question involving moistness;)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• i dunno my bf loved me being prego my tummy and all he thought it was hot
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• oh i so agree with that 2 katiebears89
    butterscotch297

• My bf says it's because of the fullness..Believe it or not, men are attracted to women based on the number of babies she can provide him!! This is why men generally like women with large breasts and big eyes((the bigger the eyes, the more estrogen in the body)). Men go crazy over the large dark nipples and just the curves in general because it's estrogen fueled. To add to this fact, men who are attracted to women will stand towards them with their pelvis out from a prehistoric cavemanish instinct that let him spread his seed.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 9:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• no its not she asked why do mean get turned on by pregnant people not anything to do with moistness there
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I have no idea!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I had a guy tell me once "It's because they're 'safe' "

ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My husband said he can't explain it.. i know that he would go crazy and sooo turned on when we were trying to get pregnant and the idea of him getting me pregnant was like huge and now we've been hot and heavy the whole time lol and he said he can't explain it but i'm sure that everyone else's inputs are heading in the right direction..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 10:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• HAHA I know what you mean! I have been asked if i wanted to hook up by 3 guys...My husbands best friend was so turned one once he had to leave lol and text me a million times saying sorry..Lucky me my husband thought it was the most funniest thing in the world..Strange men..

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:15 AM on Dec. 21, 2008