How soon..

MY period was supposed to start today, should I take a test now? Or wait until the morning? Or wait until next week..or next month...or WHAT?!?!?!

With my first baby, I found out after a car crash that I was 7 weeks pregnant by ultrasound after I almost died!!! I'm not sure about taking a test..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• With my first I took it the morning after I was late
    With my 2nd I was 5 days BEFORE my period
    With my 3rd I took it in the afternoon when I was about 10 days late

All came out positive very quickly!

Go get a test with more than 1 in it. Take it tonight if you want. If its + Congratulations If it's negative take another one in the morning, I know if I THINK I am pg - I test then cause I cannot wait til the next morning! .

Good Luck!

ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Take it in the morning.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• The preg hormones are strongest in your 1st morning urine so try to wait til then BUT there are many tests out there that ar4 formulated to take any time of day. Get more than one. if you have a Dollar Tree in your area get a bunch-they are exactly the same as the $10-$20 dollar ones and you can use them anytime.But don't wait-if you are preg, your baby needs care and so do you. If you are not wanting to be preg, then you have a window of opportunity to decide what to do.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:23 PM on Dec. 21, 2008