disneyland

my hubby and I want to take our daughters to disney land next summer. has anyone been? how many days should we stay? and is it free for kids under 3 i lookedon th site and it didnt give a price for that age so i guess its free for them ...

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• There's not as much to see at disneyland as there is in Disney world. 2 days is enough if you just ride rides. There are two parks Disneyland and CA adventure. You can spend 1/2 a day in CA Adventure. 3-4 days would be better to make the most of the parks, shows, parades and characters, especially if it's everyone's first time.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• oh yah and check out the website to sign up for the birthday entrance...starting in 2009 you get in free on your birthday. I dunno about kids 3 an under...but if your short on money I'd bring an ice chest with food and drinks and leave it in your car or hotel so you don't have to buy food there! It's EXPENSIVE! Then you have more for souvieneers.

britni11

Answer by britni11 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• DisneyWorld is way better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• meh, Disneyworld has no Matterhorn. I'll take DisneyLAND anyday. Their Small World is MUCH better, too.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:56 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• 3 and under is free. I have a season pass, feel free to message me. I think there is also a Disneyland group
    EmisMommy

Answer by EmisMommy at 2:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• We love Disneyworld. We took our children at ages 4 and 7 for the first time, but the 4 year old got very tired quickly- all the people and excitement and activity. So I'd say that ages 6 or 7 are probably a good idea. Staying onsite helps, since you can take a break mid-day. We had a long lunch so the children could rest, but the 4 year old was still wiped out by 8pm.

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 AM on Dec. 21, 2008