disneyland

my hubby and I want to take our daughters to disney land next summer. has anyone been? how many days should we stay? and is it free for kids under 3 i lookedon th site and it didnt give a price for that age so i guess its free for them ...

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I used to live about an hour away from Disney Land and did not take my son until he was 5. For the simple reason that most little kids only enjoy a few rides (Snow White will scare the crap out of them) most of which are in Fantasy Land. There are a lot of rides that if you wait until they are 5 or 6 then they will have a much better time (imho).
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 9:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• That sounds so fun...i cant go for another couple of years!!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes, it's free for kids under 3. Plan on spending most of the day in Fantasyland (where the castle is) and Toontown.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• My parents took my brother who was 2, and me and a friend (we were 11) to Disneyworld. It was miserable with my brother there. My mom didn't have any fun and we were so limeted by what Matt could and couldn't do. Sorry, don't mean to rain on your parade and I realize you were asking about prices, not experiences but it really sticks out in my mind...we're not taking my twins until they're 8!
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 11:59 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yeah I do believe it is free for children under 3. I haven't been to Disneyland yet, but I plan on taking my daughter next summer as well. She will be about 20 months at that point. Not sure if you've seen the commercials, but starting in January, Disney is having this promotion where if you register on their website, you will get a coupon to get in to the park free on your birthday. My bday is June 24th, so I plan on doing that for my birthday. :) Good luck and I hope you all enjoy yourselves!
    MommyandWifey07

Answer by MommyandWifey07 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 22, 2008