Pregnancy Changes..

Im 5 weeks pregnant and for the last couple of days I have noticed that I very easily run out of breath and I can actually hear my heartbeat in head.. I know that sounds silly but Im starting to worry. Last night I felt like that all through the night and a bad headache.. What could it be? I was in bed, I was not walking or nothing and I felt like I had.. Any ideas?

Barbara144

Asked by Barbara144 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Dont worry it happens to me all the time ...and all thru mine im 38 weeks now

Your heart is working alot harder now....

But alas...call the doctor monday and tell them whats going on...
    You could maybe....slightly have Bp issues!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am 13 weeks pregnant with twins and for the first 6-7 weeks had bad headaches almost every day. They have passed and I will occassionaly get one but not that bad. I asked my doctor and they said that it is completely normal, especially in the 1st trimester. When you go to the doctor, tell them about your headaches, and maybe even call them if your appt. isn't for a few weeks. They may have a better solution.
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 10:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2008