If you were the tooth fairy how much money would you pay per tooth? :)

I am paying my kid a dollar a tooth. Am I a cheap tooth fairy?

saralynn125

Asked by saralynn125 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• A Whole dollar?!?! LOL You are making up for inflation I guess! LOL! I dont know. I got 25 cents a tooth and my kids are only 3. A dollar is good for lil ones. They can start learning how to save and how hard it is to save.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• No i would pay just 50 cents btw im not a tooth fairy
    Anonymous

• what's the benefit in teaching the tooth fairy tale. why not just give a dollar from mommy?
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• by the way.. i don't pay for losing teeth cause i dont' believe in the tooth fairy tale. LOLOL and well i just give my kids whenever i feel like it for no reason at all.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 9:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• umm like 2 dollars my baby is worth it that way she say mom look what i got i want to buy that toy lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Cuz kids are sweet and innocent and fun and knowing that there's a tooth fairy makes them excited...An to answer OP's question...I musta had a mouth made of gold cuz "he" always left me 20 bucks I couldn't wait for those teeth to fall out. I have no clue how much we will give our son...but it won't be 20 bucks this fairy doesn't have that much money!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I leave $1. Tooth fairy is poor in these parts. With 3 kids all losing teeth at the same time it gets pricey. In one week over the summer, between the 3 of them, they lost 6 or 7 teeth. I had to scrounge for change to just give $1 for each tooth.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am not at that stage yet with my DD but I go $1 and a pack of gum from the tooth fairy.....lol..gum...

I'm not sure what I will give.
    jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 9:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I got nothing but my tooth was always missing the next morning. my kid will $1.
    Anonymous

• I do 2 dollar bills and some change. But, for my son (when he was having a problem with taking money) I gave him stickers, pencil, an activity book, stuff like that but not all at once. My kids don't believe in the tooth fairy, we just do it for fun. They get so excited that night when they are going to bed, it's just as much fun for me.
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 10:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2008