what is mommy and me classes

and where can i find it in the state of arkansas and is my 4 week old to young for it

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think your 4 week old is too young. I am not sure about "mommy and me" classes, but there are all sorts of classes for moms and babies such as gymboree classes. Are you looking to socailize and make some friends with children? If so, maybe you could just join a moms group-there should be one in AK. Just do a quick google search and I am sure you will find something. good luck.
    Anonymous

• They are just fun little classes to do with your child. Since infants and toddlers are not going to follow directions, are not going to sit still, will get into trouble quickly without constant supervision, Mommy and Me classes are led by a teacher but each parent is expected to stay within arms reach of their child and help the child do the activity.
    Some of the classes for kids that age are things like Baby Massage and Music time. As babies get older, they can include Baby Gymnastics and Art classes.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Oh, and my city's parks department offers them.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008