i need help or some advice

i just broke up with my son's dad. and i'm afraid that i'm going to be alone in the relationship department. cuz no guy wants a women with a child. well none that i meet. so plez help.

jumbie

Asked by jumbie at 5:30 AM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Ummm that's not true at all! Their is plenty of ment out there that don't mind women with kids you just have to find the good guys. They are there I promise
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 5:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Give it some time! You can't go from one man to another and expect a healthy relationship. Spend some time on you and your son. There are tons of men who would be more than happy with you, once you are over your ex, and ready for something new.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Try to focus on you and your son first and the right guy will come go have fun enjoy your self with your son and girl friends. The guy will come to you if he is out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Men are attracted to women who show confidence. If you are thinking such a negative thought as you posted then men will pick up on that (no man will want me) and run away. So I'd follow the advice posted to focus on you and your son and find your happiness from within. That will radiate and attract men. Just be careful when choosing the right guy. Many will want you, not all will be good for you. Don't settle for the first guy to come along out of loneliness either.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Dont worry about being alone forver. I have seen that seomtimes men are more attracted to a women with a child because they can see that she will be a good mother to their children one day. Show you are confident and focus on being a good mom and someone special should fall right into place. Be careful not to fall for the first guy who comes along and seems like he likes kids tho, men can be very tricky, Good Luck!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Girl, you are so wrong. I had my son when I was 18 and was the co-creator ever a douche! I left him and dated 4 men (all who treated my son like gold) before I finally found my husband, who has since adopted my son (his idea 100%) and raising him as he was away for the first 2 years of my son's life. My son remembers no one but my husband. That may not work the same for you, but women with children are very enticing to men. Men are instinctively attracted to the type of woman that will carry children well.
    Anonymous

• You will find the right guy when you are not looking.Or you just plain give up.and when it happens you will think you are just crazy for being in love.Just relax and it will come.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 7:09 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• There are men that want women with children, just not their ex-wives (they will have children too)
    Anonymous

• I left my abusive husband and a wanted nothing to do with a relationship. My son was to be the only man in my life and shortly after I met an amazing man at my girlfriends wedding. Love at first sight and we have been inseperable since. He loves my son as his own and is VERY good with him. I to never thought I would find a guy who would love me AND my son, but I found him when I wasn't lookin. Focus on your child right now and things will fall into place.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2008