I still can`t find a job. Need advice.. I will do almost everything. How to start with home business?

mafin

Asked by mafin at 9:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are some excellent resources at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:02 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I am in the same boat...
    jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 10:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Hello,
    Join the best opportunity on the internet!
    http://www.web2wow.com/LoriB331

Everyone there is working toward financial freedom and we all offer support and answers. Great group! See you at the top!

~Lori~
    LoriB331

Answer by LoriB331 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I found a great company to work for and ever since I started to work for them our life has changed in so many ways. This is a legitimate company that it is registered with Better Business Bureau. It is only $1.00 to start the business until Dec 31st.

Please check out my website for more information:

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com

Thank you!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 12:10 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• If you want a JOB with the security of a weekly pay check then you don't want a home business you want to be an employee. Works4Mom.com is full of REAL work at home jobs. No GPT, No MLM, No scams. We were featured on the evening news and list the same jobs as were featured on ABC. You can play around with sites that promise survey then charge you to fill out forms - but when you want to make an actual living online without selling, go to works4mom.com
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 12:52 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Get a job outside of them home. It'll be refreshing.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 1:30 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• I am a consultant/IBO for MonaVie. I started by looking for something to fill in the wholes to catch-up on our bills, so I looked for a functional & healthy product that I would be proud to promote starting with my friends and family. Finding MonaVie was the best thing that has happened for our family - so far everyone that I have introduced to MonaVie absolutley loves it and introduce their friends and family to it. I have been consuming and promoting MonaVie since March. Doing these kind of businesses are so much fun, but are work, you wont get rich quick - but with MonaVie, you can earn income 8 different ways and can start earning income your very first month. Your Support Team is SO important as well. Its not hard, it can be so much fun - you just have to work at it - - happy to share - www.thegreatproduct.com/ugalde

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• My advice is that whomever you decide to work with make sure they have a system set up for you that will assist you in slashing your learning curve. So become part of there list or information that they are providing to get a feel for the person and what they have to offer you because it doesn't matter what business you choose, if you don't have the right resources to build your business then you will struggle.
    tpalmer

Answer by tpalmer at 2:43 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Hi I'm Teresa, I'm with an awesome team, Work At Home United and we have a system training and mentoring system set up to help you succeed. We also provide a free Work At Home United website for all our team members for your training and business building purposes. We are partnered with an incredible company. You can visit my website at www.workathomeunited.com/teresa to meet our team and request more information.
    GreenLiving

Answer by GreenLiving at 10:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2008