Can you copy a polaroid picture?

I have an old polaroid picture that I would really like to get copies made of. I thought I was clever and tried to take a picture of the picture with my digital camera, but most of the faces blurred. Can somewhere like Wal-Mart make copies?

summerleigh

Asked by summerleigh at 9:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Im sure you can ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Yes they should be able to. It is not copyrighted...

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 10:09 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I think those print stations have scanners that should be able to.
    Can you scan it at home? You might be able to edit the pic then upload it to the walmart site and have it waiting there when you finish your holiday shoppiong.
    afdavis27

Answer by afdavis27 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Thanks, I just thought I'd ask before I took it in there and dealt with the "cheerful" people that work there...lol. :)
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 10:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I was actually scanning a bunch of old pics for my moms scrap-book earlier today. Before I started, I upgraded to Picasa 3. It scanned the polaroids, and even automatically cut out the little white strip thats at the bottom. If your scanner won't do it, then take it to your local Staples. They should do it!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2008