naughty or nice?

so when i met this guy he sent me a cute text. i want to tell him i want him babdly without saying i want you badly. i dont want it to sound dirty or sexual just kinda natural....help, btw everytime we are ready to have sex, it gets interupted. please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Let him chase you or the relationship is doomed.

Men like a good game of cat and mouse. And do not give up the goods too early if you really like this guy.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 10:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Oh, be nice at first- THEN naughty! Lol.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• go for what you want...nothing being wrong with being aggressive....some guys are into that....it's a turn on to some....well....most....
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Lol I told my guy straight up... I want you. I got sick of all the hinting and that. And it worked out good for me... We are still together and have a baby together.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• Ask him what he would like for breakfast...he will get the hint!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:20 PM on Dec. 21, 2008