Do you ever?

Do you ever get hair caught in your butt crack?
That seems like an odd questi0n, but I have long hair and I find it everywhere! Every once in a great while when I go to use the restroom or get in the shower I notice it there. It is not butt hair. Just stray hair from my head. Maybe I am weird. I just wanted to know if this happens to anyone else?

TeaAndrews

Asked by TeaAndrews at 10:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol lol lol lol lol

This will be a very long post....for some reason when a strange question pops up like this EVERYONE answers it!!!! LOL ROFL...

YES....by the way....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• LOL! Yesss, I hate it when I wipe and I find a long hair on the tissue. It's like...how did THAT get there? Hahaha. I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• lol yes I find my hair everywhere lol I hate when we have sex and I have to say wait my hair its pulling I have to move it lol I hope I am not the only one who goes threw that or you sit down in car and your head yanks back lol god Im tried lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I almost miss having short hair. ALMOST. It didn't get snagged in hair ties and my boyfriend didn't cause me pain when he accidentally laid on it wrong. Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• my hair is very long also...not only the butt.....but other places ... if you know what I mean...lol...
    surpriseat41

Answer by surpriseat41 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I know, long hair can be such a pain some times. I always get it caught or stuck. Now my son pulls my hair or uses it to stand himself up. The hair tie thing drives me nuts. :-)
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• OMG...YES!! My hair has always fallen out when I shower and it sometimes ends there too.
    BBowMommy

Answer by BBowMommy at 10:46 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I don't find mine anywhere weird like that. But I find my SO's EVERYWHERE! In the weirdest places, and I never understand it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Yes, and somehow my head hair ends up in my hubbys crack too lol:) Youre not alone!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:18 AM on Dec. 21, 2008

• Well my boyfriend has longer hair than me..and I am constantly finding it everywhere. In the bed, towels...but the one place it annoys me the most is when a hair gets stuck around my toes and I have to walk around all day like that at work...grr I hate that!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 3:07 AM on Dec. 21, 2008