think im going nuts

My 2month old is still in the n.i.c.u.....its killing me i thought i was strong but after two months today i got the news they took his gtube ot and were talking about feeding him but when i get there its back down and he threw up....the third time this has done happend....my cousin whom is the worst mom to speak of just had her 2nd baby healthy got to cum home in 2days....they are homless and trashy ppl the last thing they needed was another baby...but yet the got blessed with this healthy baby and mine is stuck in the hospital with problem after problem...not that i wish theres was and mine wasnt but i just cant help but feel like its not fair and i want him home its tearing me and my hubby apart from each other hed rather play the game than deal with me....waht do i do to keep from getting my self down all the time

Destinty

Asked by Destinty at 10:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am so sorry that you are going through that. What I would recommend is that if you are just sitting at home, take a good book and go sit at the hospital with your child. Spend your time singing to him, talking to him, reading to him, etc. this will make you both feel better while still allowing your husband do what makes him feel better. He is just as lost and scared as you are. Good luck, I will include you in my prayers.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I'm so sorry, I hope your son gets well soon! i have a friend who went through a similar time as you and your husband are now. it broke my heart to see all the hospital trials he had to go through, but he is now two and is just as active as ever, dont worry he will pull through. but what will keep him going is if you stay strong for him, and always be there with him reassuring him that your there and everything will be okay. my husband is extremely hard to get away from his game as well, especially in stressful times. its like his way of coping with whats going on around him, sometimes i also feel as if my times with him are getting cheated.... good luck with your sweet baby boy. i will pray for you both!
    havingaboy08

Answer by havingaboy08 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• thanx gals....nice to know someones listening....its all just a first for me im a newly wed a 1st time mom and never knew anyone with a premee...
    Destinty

Answer by Destinty at 1:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2008