How do i split my time with my almost 2 yr old and my 3mth old

both my daughters are very demanding and need alot of attention and i dont know what to do or how to split my time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My children are the same age difference and I use to worry about that as well....It took a while after my baby was born to get into a routine or sort of groove of time splitting....I didnt intentionally do it...but it just worked itself out.....but I would suggest to involve both girls as much as possible even though your other is sooo small.....I know......easier said than done....good luck mom

just the fact that you are concerned about it shows that you will do just fine!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2008

• I found that it works great to include your two year old. Mine are about 18 to 20 months apart and that was a god send. I found that my oldest was much happier and less of a pain as long as he was included and able to help in some way. Good luck.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2008